Rani White Poppy Seeds Whole (Khus Khus) 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
White Poppy Seeds A Little History!
Poppy seeds are native to the Mediterranean and central Asia. The white variety is grown in India and other parts of Asia. The seeds have a mellow, nutty flavor with a sweet, rich texture. Curries thickened and enriched with poppy seeds are particularly popular in Northern India. In turkey they are made into halva or deserts and in the Middle East they are mainly used sprinkled over cakes and breads.
- You'll LOVE our White Poppy Seeds (Khus Khus) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based family business selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3oz (85g) Authentic Indian Product Alternative Name (Indian) Khus Khus