Rani White Pepper (Peppercorns) Ground, Spice 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
White Pepper A Little History!
Pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India. A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Black and white comes from the same plant. White pepper is soaked until the dark skin is rubbed off and the dried. Milder in flavor, white pepper is more commonly used in Europe than black pepper. White pepper is used in many heavy cream sauces and cheese dishes.
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Gol Mirch
- You'll LOVE our White Pepper by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Gol Mirch