Rani Urid / Urad Whole Black (Matpe Beans with Skin) Lentils, 32oz (2lbs) 907g ~ All Natural | Indian Origin | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Urad Split (Split Matpe Beans With Skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- ❤️Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g Alternate Names: Split Matpe Beans With Skin
Premium Quality Matpe Beans
Many varieties of Lentils are used throughout India. From simple soups to elaborate dishes, lentils hold a prominent place in every Indian kitchen. Rani offers a full range of traditional lentils with easy to follow recipes printed on most packages.
Culinary Uses of Urid Whole with Skin:
- Urad Whole can be cooked in a covered pot or pressure cooker, and prepared with onion, ginger, garlic and spices
- Whole urad can be ground into a batter, used in the preparation of dosa, idli, vada, and papad.
You'll LOVE our Urad Whole Black (Matpe Beans With Skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Matpe Beans are the black seeds of the leguminous plant called Vigna mungo. and mainly grown in India, and to some extent throughout tropical Asia.
This lentil is available in four varieties—whole with skin, whole without skin, split with skin and split without skin. Split urad dal retains the skin and also has a strong flavour. Skinned and split urad dal is creamy white and somewhat bland.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Beans.
- Common Names: Black gram, Urad dal, urd bean, urad bean, minapa pappu, black matpe bean, mungo bean or Haricot urd