Rani Tukmaria (Natural Holy Basil Seeds) 1.54lbs (24.5oz) 700g Used for Falooda / Sabja Dessert, Spice & Ayurveda Herbal ~ Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 24.5oz (1.54lbs) 700g
Product of India
Ingredients: Natural Holy Basil Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Tukmaria (Basil Seeds) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 1.54lbs (24.5oz) 700g, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Basil Seeds, Takmaria, Tukmaria, Tulsi
Common uses for Basil Seeds:
- smoothies, lemonade and other drinks
- salad dressings
- yogurt, pudding
- hot cereal like oatmeal
- whole-grain pancakes
- whole-grain pasta dishes
- bread and muffins
You'll LOVE our Tukmaria by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Holy / Sacred Basil Seeds (Sabja, Sweet Basil Seeds)
Tukmaria are also known as basil seeds. The basil plant has a strong, pungent and sweet aroma. Basil is usually added at the last moment when cooking because adding it too soon can destroy the flavor. The seeds, tukmaria are used in Asian drinks and desserts (Falooda). They are used after soaked in water, hey have the ability to soak up water to create a jelly rather like tapioca. Reputed to have cooling properties in ayurveda, they are also used to flavorlessly thicken drinks and desserts.
- No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO.
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Holy / Sacred Basil Seeds (Sabja, Sweet Basil Seeds)
- Used both as a spice & ayurvedic properites
Sold World Wide
Rani Brand Authentic Indian Products are enjoyed around the world. From our humble beginnings, to a global brand. We are grateful for our customers love for our products, and in turn our love for them.
Rani Brand, a family business
What makes us different makes us better!
Unlike other companies that use co-packers, we directly import from our own factories in India, lab test and package our ingredients to ensure quality, consistency and the best flavors. We have been a trusted brand by hundreds of the nation’s top ethnic retailers for over 40 years.
- Did you know most products sold go through 3-7 different supply chains before they are sold to you? This means a higher cost and product that is older by the time it reaches you, the end consumer.
- We are the manufacturer, distributor & retailer of Rani Brand products.
- Our single vertical supply chain allows us to offer the best value and freshness, making Rani Brand Products one of a kind.