Rani Toor (Pigeon Peas) Whole 2lbs (32oz) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Toor (Pigeon Peas) Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- ❤️Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz), Alternate Names: ⭐Toor Whole
You'll LOVE our Toor Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Alternative Names: Tuvar, Arhar, Pigeon pea, tovar, tur
Whole Pigeon Peas or Toor Whole is one of the most popular lentils in India, used in varied cuisines across the country. Whole Toor lentils are yellow in colour with tan jackets, but they're usually sold skinned and split. They have a mild, nutty flavour, and are often cooked as a side dish or ground into flour.
Culinary Uses of Toor Whole:
- Whole Toor can be cooked, mashed and tempered to make tasty dal, which can be enhanced with onions, tomatoes, etc.
- Soaked or parboiled toor can be combined with shredded veggies, lemon and vinaigrette to make a tasty salad.
- It goes well with soups, salads and rice dishes.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- Rani Toor Whole can be bought in Poly Bag.
- Our Pigeon Peas is available in Whole, Dal, and Oily forms...
- Authentic Indian Product