Rani Tikka Masala Indian 7-Spice Blend 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO
Packaging: Pet Jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Tikka Masala A Little History!
The state of Punjab is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine, which uses large clay ovens to barbecue meat dishes, breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbecue grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
- You'll LOVE our Tikka Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🍗100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🍗Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Chicken Tikka Masala (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- 🍗Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence! Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- 🍗7 Spice Blend! Alternative Name (English) Marinade & Grill Spice Blend, Net Wt. 3oz (85g), Product of India