Rani Tikka Masala Cooking Spice Paste 10oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
Tikka Masala A Little History! The state of Punjab is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine, which uses large clay ovens to barbecue meat dishes, breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbecue grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
Ingredients: Paprika, Cumin, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Cinnamon, Kashmiri Chilli
- You'll LOVE our Tikka Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Now in GLASS JAR! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Chicken Tikka Masala, curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Alternative Name (English) Marinade & Grill Spice Blend, Product of India