Rani Tikka Masala Cooking Spice Paste 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
Packaging: Glass Jar
Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Tandoori Paste by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🍗No COLORS, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Free, Vegan & NON-GMO
- 🍗Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Tandoori Chicken, curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- 🍗NOW IN GLASS JAR! PREMIUM Gourmet Spice Paste
- 🍗Rani is a USA based company selling high quality Indian foods for over 40 years Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Premium Spices Paste
NOW IN GLASS JAR! Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Tandoori Chicken, curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer (Indian Cheese).
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
Rani Tandoori Paste
A Special Paste for Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka and Paneer Tikka.
A thick paste of ground spices used to marinate meat, fish, paneer (Indian Cheese) or vegetables before baking or grilling. Rani’s unique blend is especially made to replicate traditional Indian Tandoori cooking. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Glass Jar and Packed in a Box and DROP TESTED! (Very Important)
Proper food storage helps to preserve the quality and nutritional value of the foods you purchase. That's why we only use high quality glass jars, secured in bubble wrap, packed in a box, and packed in another box so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Most importantly you receive healthy, un-degraded full flavor Cooking Pastes!