Rani Tea (Chai) Masala Indian Spice Blend 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Kosher | Salt & Sugar Free
Product Type: Spice Blend
Product of India
Packaging: Bulk Box
Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg
Alternative Name (Indian) Chai Masala
Ingredients: Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Clove
- You'll LOVE our Tea (Chai) Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ☕100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ☕Now KOSHER! Packed in a Carton Box, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ☕Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ☕Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Chai Masala
We would suggest that you look at our video, it's along with the images at our main product page all the way to the top of this page, here is the written version:
- In a sauce pan, boil water, tea bags, and tea masala for 4 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar. Bring entire mixture to a boil. Chai is done when the tea starts to rise to the top of the sauce pan. Make sure you allow the chai to boil properly, otherwise tea will stay watery.
- Tea tends to boil quickly once milk has been added, so it must be watched carefully to avoid boiling over.
- For a stronger version, reduce heat when chai is about to boil over and let simmer for an extra few minutes.
You'll LOVE our Tea (Chai) Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why
6-Spice Blend for Chai
Chai is the most popular beverage consumed in all of India. Brewed with water, milk, sugar and tea masala, chai has a rich full body flavor and aroma. In India, it is common to have chai numerous times a day, and is considered a hospitality beverage served to all guests either in the home or at the workplace.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Gluten Friendly
- Our Rani Chai Masala recipe is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet. (See back of the bottle for recipe)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.