Rani Tandoori Masala (Natural, No Colors Added) Indian 11-Spice Blend 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Tandoori Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why: 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🍗Authentic Taste comes from 11 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
- 🍗Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- 🍗Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍗Net Wt. 3oz (85g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Premium Spices Blend
Authentic Taste comes from 11 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
Rani Tandoori Masala
11-Spice Indian Blend
Tandoori Masala (Spice Blend) originates from the state of Punjab, which is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine. Tandoor's are large clay ovens used barbeque meat dishes, vegetable kebabs, paneer (indian cheese), naan breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, vegatables, cheese and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven.
- The 11 ingredients in order of use are: Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon, Mango Powder, Dry Ginger, Turmeric, Chillies, Garlic, Cloves, Mace, Paprika
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India