Rani Tandoori Masala (Natural, No Colors Added) 11-Spice Blend 16oz (1lb) 454g PET Jar ~ Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
The state of Punjab is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine, which uses large clay ovens to barbeque meat dishes, breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
- You'll LOVE our Tandoori Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🍗100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🍗Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- 🍗Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍗Net Wt. 16oz (454g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Rani Brand Spices....
....do not have any fillers, anti-caking agents or most importantly, no salt! All natural, fresh & premium quality spices... taste the difference in all your dishes. At Rani Foods, we comb the planet for the best ingredients, rather it be high quality coriander from Orissa, or the best Cumin from Gujrat. We go throughout the world purchasing the finest quality spices available, and fully stand behind our products. We are a 100% Family Owned and have been in the Indian food trade for over 35 years. Our goal is your providing you the highest quality, authentic flavors and best service. Give our products a try, and experience the difference.
Tandoori Masala (Spice Blend) originates from the state of Punjab, which is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine. Tandoor's are large clay ovens used barbeque meat dishes, vegetable kebabs, paneer (indian cheese), naan breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, vegatables, cheese and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander. You can view our easy to follow video recipes on this page where the product pictures are for how to make these delights in your own home. (Tandoori Chicken, Paneer Tikka).
Authentic Taste comes from 11 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
- The 11 ingredients in order of use are: Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon, Mango Powder, Dry Ginger, Turmeric, Chillies, Garlic, Cloves, Mace, Paprika
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO & No Preservatives
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
You'll LOVE our Tandoori Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- We never use any artifical colors in any of our spices
- Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Salt Free!~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make world famous Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!