Rani Tandoori Masala (Natural, No Colors Added) Indian 11-Spice Blend 16oz (454g) 1lb PET Jar ~ Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO
The state of Punjab is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine, which uses large clay ovens to barbeque meat dishes, breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
- You'll LOVE our Tandoori Pate by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice Paste.
- Ideal for Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka or Paneer Tikka
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India