Rani Tamarind, Wet Seedless Block/Slab (Imli) 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural | No added sugar | Vegan | Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Wet Seedless Tamarind Block/Slab (Imli) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free Ingredients, Made from pure tamarind, thats it!
- No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors, Authentic Indian Tamarind (not from Thailand)
- Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 35 years, buy with confidence!
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Rani's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste (Imli) by Rani Brand:
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Paste, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
- See our video on how to make Tamarind Paste!
Tamarind has a number of culinary uses, but it has a number of health benefits too!
- Natural appetite suppressant
- High in Tartaric acid, B Vitamins & Calcium!
- Natural anti-inflammatory & helps with many body functions. We suggest Googling the many health benefits!