Rani Tamarind Powder (Imli) 3.5oz (100g) No added sugar/salt | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product of India
- 🌴Special Note: Its CLUMPY & HARD! Our spices do not have anti-caking or anti clumping agents or other harmful additives, hence with a sticky product like our tamarind powder, natural clumping will occur. This does not indicate that the product is old or bad, just all natural!
- 🌴You'll LOVE our Tamarind Powder (Imli) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌴100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free Ingredients, Made from pure tamarind, thats it!
- 🌴Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌴Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild through out India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes.