Rani Tamarind Paste Puree (Imli) 16oz (1lb) Glass Jar, No added sugar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste (Imli) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌴100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- 🌴Gluten Friendly! No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- 🌴GLASS JAR! Tamarind is naturally acidic, as such you can imagine that it would eat away at something like plastic. Ask yourself, do you want plastic with your Tamarind? Of course not!
- 🌴Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Imli Paste
Pure Natural Tamarind Paste
This raw fruit pulp (Tamarind Paste) is edible right out of the bottle, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as is. One of the main ingredient found in popular Indian Chutnies
- Souring agent in many soups
- It is ideal in a marinade since its acidic quality helps to tenderize the meat.
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Whisked with fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar, tamarind is a staple of the base sauce used to make pad tha
You'll LOVE our Tamarind (Imli) Paste by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Made from Pure Tamarind Pulp!
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Rani's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
- 100% Natural, Gluten Free, No Preservative, Vegan and Non-GMO
- Made from pure tamarind pulp, and that's all, one ingredient. Pure, natural & nutritious.... just as nature intended.
- Prominent ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce & HP Sauce
- Sold as whole seed pods, puree, paste, sauce, and concentrate
- Packed in Glass Jar
Glass Jar and Packed in a Box and DROP TESTED! (Very Important)
Tamarind is naturally acidic, as such you can imagine that it would eat away at something like plastic. Ask yourself, do you want plastic with your Tamarind? Of course not!
We use only high quality glass jars, packed in bubble wrap, packed in a box, and packed in another box so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Most importantly you receive healthy, un-degraded full flavor Tamarind!