Rani Tamarind Paste Puree (Imli) 16oz (1lb) Glass Jar, No added sugar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes.
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste (Imli) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 35 years, buy with confidence!
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste