Rani Tamarind Paste (Imli) 16oz (1lb) 454g Glass Jar (Pack of 6) ~ No Added Sugar | All Natural | Vegan | Gluten-Free | No Colors | NON-GMO
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste (Imli) by Rani Brand®--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- PACK OF 6! GLASS JAR! Tamarind is naturally acidic, as such you can imagine that it would eat away at something like plastic. Ask yourself, do you want plastic with your Tamarind? Of course not!
- 16 Full Oz (454g) NOT 400g, No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) ⭐ Imli Paste
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Rani's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
This raw fruit pulp (Tamarind Paste) is edible right out of the bottle, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as is. One of the main ingredient found in popular Indian Chutnies
- Prominent ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce & HP Sauce
- Souring agent in many soups
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Savory taste in Meat Based Stews
Tamarind is naturally acidic, as such you can imagine that it would eat away at something like plastic. Ask yourself, do you want plastic with your Tamarind? Of course not!
We use only high quality glass jars, packed in bubble wrap, packed in a box, packed in another box so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Most importantly you receive healthy, un-degraded full flavor Tamarind!
- Made from pure tamarind pulp, and that's all, one ingredient. Pure, natural & nutritious.... just as nature intended.
Pure Natural Tamarind Paste
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- No Preservative
Tamarind has a number of culinary uses, but it has a number of health benefits too!
- Natural appetite suppressant
- High in Tartaric acid, B Vitamins & Calcium!
- Natural anti-inflammatory & helps with many body functions. We suggest Googling the many health benefits!