Rani Sooji Fine (Farina,Suji,Rava) Flour 2lbs (32oz) ~ All Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Sooji Coarse (Farina, Suji, Rava, Rawa, Semolina) Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Farina, Suji, Rava, Rawa, Semolina
- 🌾Commonly used to make sooji halva (halwa), rawa ladoo which are sweet Indian desserts. Upma, Rava Dosa savory; South-Indian dishes. Pasta Dough, pasta, macaroni, hot cereals and sheer are some others.
Premium Quality Semolina Flour
Rich in nutrients like fiber, folate, and magnesium and It is a great source of magnesium and fiber
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Authentic Indian Product
Rani Sooji (Suji, Rava) Cream of Wheat / Semolina
Tasty and versatile ingredient to make a number of delicious meals. Enjoy!
Alternate Names: Farina, Suji, Rava, Rawa, Semolina
Semolina, also known as Rava or sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat. Semolina is mainly used for making pasta, different kinds of cereals or desserts in USA and other countries but in India it is used mostly to make savoury dishes. like pancakes eaten in the south (Rava Dosa).
- It cooks quickly and is a staple in instant and convenient cooking.
- Semolina is extensively used in making the famous Rava dosa.
- Farina or Sooji are used in sweet dishes like Kheer and Halwa as well as a batter for crepes.
Desi Halwa (sweet portage)
1 cup Farina flour ( Sooji)
4 tbsp Ghee
3 cups Water
1 cups sugar
¼ cup Raisins
¼ cup slivered almonds
In a medium sauce pan sauté farina and ghee for 7-10min. Stir frequently. Add in water, sugar, raisins and almonds. Continually stir until water is absorbed by farina (2-5min.). Dish many be served hot or cold. When Halwa cools, it solidifies and can be cut into bite size pieces.