Rani Sooji Fine (Farina,Suji,Rava) Flour 2lbs (32oz) ~ All Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Rani Sooji Fine (Farina, Suji, and Rava) Flour is made from the creamy inside of the whole wheat kernel (called purified wheat). When cooked, it has a smooth, slightly grainy texture that is good for both savory & sweet dishes. Our quality product is from India, free from excess moisture and fresh product guaranteed.
Different Names? Farina, Suji, and Rava, are all names for the same, we call it Sooji Fine. Though Indian Semolina is made from a specific type of wheat; Mottai Godumai.
- You'll LOVE our Sooji Fine (Farina, Suji and Rava) Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️ 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- ❤️️ Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️ Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Farina, Suji, and Rava
- Commonly used to make sooji halva (halwa), rawa ladoo which are sweet Indian desserts. Upma, Rava Dosa savory; South-Indian dishes. Pasta Dough, pasta, macaroni, hot cereals and sheer are some others.