Rani Saji Na Phool (Soda Bi-Carbonate) 7oz (200g) ~ Used for cooking, NON-GMO | Indian Origin | Kosher | Gluten Friendly
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Saji Na Phool (Soda Bi-Carbonate) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Now KOSHER! A kitchen essential! Used in all forms of cooking, helping baked goods rise.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using Baking Soda!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Product of India
Saji Na Phool (Soda Bi-Carbonate) commonly known as baking soda. It is a salt composed of a sodium cation and a bicarbonate anion. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline, but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda. The natural mineral form is nahcolite. It is a component of the mineral natron and is found dissolved in many mineral springs.