Rani Sabudana (Tapioca / Sago) Pearls 28oz (800g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Tapioca
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 28oz (800g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Tapioca (Sabudana)
- You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Sago.
- ❤️Sabudana is a versatile ingredient used to make both sweet and savoury dishes. It is most commonly used in North Indian fasting dishes such as sabudana khichdi, sabudana vada, sabudana kheer, sabudana chiwda, etc.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 28oz (800g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Sago
Premium Sabudana (Tapioca Sago)
Their cooked size is usually somewhere between a pea and a marble, and they're made with tapioca starch. They are also pretty flavorless, added to drinks and desserts solely for their delightfully chewy texture
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Sago can be eaten mixed with water, used as a flour in baking, or as a thickener.
You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Tapioca Sago is a processed, ready to cook agricultural food product. The only raw material for manufacturing Sabudana is “tapioca root” internationally known as “cassava”. For infants and sick persons or during fasts (vrata-upawas), Sabudana is considered an acceptable form of nutrition . It is used in a variety of dishes such as desserts like “kheer” (boiled with sweetened milk) or Khichadi, vada, bonda etc. (mixed with Potatoes, Ground nuts, rock-salt, black-pepper or green chillies).
- Tapioca Sago is commonly Known as "SABUDANA साबुदाना" in Hindi, "Sabakki" in Kannada or Javvarisi in Tamil, "Saggubiyyam" in Telugu in India.
- Sabudana (Sago) is a produce, prepared purely from Tapioca Root ("cassava") Botanical name is “Manihot Esculenta Crantz Syn. Utilissima”.