Rani Sabudana (Tapioca / Sago) Pearls 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Sago, Sabudana
- ❤️Net Wt. 3lbs (48oz) PET Jar
You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Their cooked size is usually somewhere between a pea and a marble, and they're made with tapioca starch. They are also pretty flavorless, added to drinks and desserts solely for their delightfully chewy texture
They're often boiled with water or milk and sugar to make desserts like sago pudding. Sago can be eaten mixed with water, used as a flour in baking, or as a thickener. Sago pearls are commonly used in dessert dishes.
Premium Sabudana (Tapioca Sago)
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Sago can be eaten mixed with water, used as a flour in baking, or as a thickener.