Rani Sabudana (Tapioca / Sago) Pearls 28oz (800g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag / Jar
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Sago, Sabudana
Premium Sabudana (Tapioca Sago)
Their cooked size is usually somewhere between a pea and a marble, and they're made with tapioca starch. They are also pretty flavorless, added to drinks and desserts solely for their delightfully chewy texture
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Sago can be eaten mixed with water, used as a flour in baking, or as a thickener.
You'll LOVE our Sabudana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Tapioca Sago is a processed, ready to cook agricultural food product. The only raw material for manufacturing Sabudana is “tapioca root” internationally known as “cassava”. For infants and sick persons or during fasts (vrata-upawas), Sabudana is considered an acceptable form of nutrition . It is used in a variety of dishes such as desserts like “kheer” (boiled with sweetened milk) or Khichadi, vada, bonda etc. (mixed with Potatoes, Ground nuts, rock-salt, black-pepper or green chillies).
- Tapioca Sago is commonly Known as "SABUDANA साबुदाना" in Hindi, "Sabakki" in Kannada or Javvarisi in Tamil, "Saggubiyyam" in Telugu in India.
- Sabudana (Sago) is a produce, prepared purely from Tapioca Root ("cassava") Botanical name is “Manihot Esculenta Crantz Syn. Utilissima”.