Rani Pan Jaggery (Gur) Indian Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g PET Jar ~ Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 500g (17.5oz)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Pan Jaggery by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️No Salt or Sugar added, Gluten Friendly, NON-GMO, 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Flavor!
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Jaggery!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g, Product of India
How To Use Jaggery:
- In breads and rice: Use jaggery to make meethi roti, a sweetened whole-wheat flatbread, or gur ki kheer, a sweet dish made with rice, raisins, and milk.
- The complex sweetness of jaggery provides balance in savory stews like moong dal (lentils) or spiced sauces.
- Jaggery is a main component of ladoos (or laddus), simple Indian sweets.
Rani Pan Jaggery (Gur)
Flavored Indian Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar
Jaggery is made from the juice of sugarcane, which is heated to produce thick crystals/ It contains sugar in sucrose form and is used in many food products as a sweetening agent. It is considered healthier than refined sugar as certain plant phytochemicals and minerals are preserved in it. It can taste similar to fresh cane juice, maple syrup, caramel, or molasses, depending on its contents, commonly used across the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia.
- Vegan, Gluten Friendly
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO (not irradiated), No salt or fillers
- Great Flavor! Available in 3 Flavors ~ Rose, Pan, and Cardamom
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India)
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar ~ Jaggery should be kept in airtight containers away from moisture and heat.