Rani Reetha (Soap Nut) Whole 7oz (200g) ~ Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Reetha Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives & Not tested on Animals
- ❤️Non-GMO, No fillers & Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices & Indian Foods for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g) Authentic Indian Product, Reetha (Soapnut)
Reetha, also known as soapnuts are fruits of a tree growing in India called Sapindus Mukorossi (soap tree). The shells of soapnuts contains highly precious substance called saponine. Reetha is a natural detergent that scours, cleans and purifies. It is a popular ingredient in cosmetics such as shampoo and cleansers. Soapnuts are also used in detergents due to its Eco-friendly characteristic. Protect your most delicate and finest silk, wool and linen just by washing with Reetha (Soapnuts)! Because it is 100% natural vegetable detergent, it can protect the colors of your fabrics and also softens naturally. Save money on your laundry detergents. Reetha cleans better than the most expensive chemical detergent. It is scentless and biodegradable. Soapnuts are used in Asia for centuries for laundry, bathing, shampoo, and all types of cleaning agents. It can also be used to clean gold and silver.
NO MORE FABRIC SOFTENERS NEEDED! JUST USE Reetha SHELLS! If you have sensitive skin and suffer from neurodeematitis, bath with soapnut shells to calm your skin condition. Reetha is also beauty secret in the Asian countries for beautiful, strong and healty hair. It is anti-lice, anti-dandruff and treats many diseases of the hair and scalp. Uses: Use 4 to 8 half shells of Soapnuts - according to your laundry requirement - to achieve 3-4 washes at a temperature 30c to 50c or 2 washes at 60c to 90c.