Rani Red Kidney Beans, Light (4lbs) 64oz Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Raj Mah
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. (4lbs) 64oz
Product of India
Ingredients: Light Red Kidney Beans, Dried
- You'll LOVE our Red Kidney Beans Light by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits.
- ❤️Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg, Alternate Names: (Indian) Raj Mah
Culinary Uses of Red Kidney Beans:
- You can make sumptuous Rajma Spinach Cheese Paratha and savor them with a bowl of curd and fresh pickle.
- The strong colour and robust flavour of kidney beans make it a welcome addition to salads, soups and rice dishes.
- Serve Rajma curry with plain boiled rice, cucumber salad and your favourite pickle to make a tasty and wholesome meal.
- Kidney beans are often used in chili, refried beans, soups, salads, simmered dishes and pasta preparations.
You'll LOVE our Red Kidney Beans (Light) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Red Kidney Beans are available in Light and Dark color
Red kidney beans are commonly used in the cuisine of India, where the beans are known as Raj Mah. Red kidney beans are used in southern Louisiana for the classic Monday Creole dish of red beans and rice. It is named for its visual resemblance in shape and color to a kidney.
Their firm, creamy, white flesh and full-bodied flavor make these beans a popular choice for chili, soups, and salads.
- Red Kidney beans are an excellent plant-based source of protein.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives), Gluten Friendly, Vegan, NON-GMO and Non-ETO (not irradiated).
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
Cook the kidney beans for 25- 30 min till soft. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add cumin seeds and fry till they start to change color. Add onions and saute on high till they become light brown. Add ginger, garlic paste and 1-2 tbsp water. Cover and cook for 2 min medium flame. Add all powders, 1 tbsp cilantro and tomato puree. Cover and cook for 3-4 min. On medium flame. Add enough water to get a nice sauce like consistency. Drain kidney beans and add to mixture.
- Add with salt and boil for about 10-15 min. Mix in sour cream and cilantro.
- Sprinkle garam masala and serve hot on a bed of basmati rice.
Recipe: Rani Rajmah Curry (Serving size: 4 Heat level: Mild)
Preparation Time: 20 min. / Cook Time: 45 min.
1 ½ cup Rani Red Kidney Beans
1 red onion finely chopped
4 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp Rani ginger garlic paste
½ tsp Rani Turmeric Powder / ½ tsp Rani Cumin Powder
1 tsp Rani Coriander Powder / 1 tsp Rani Chili Powder
½ tsp minced green chilies
1 tsp Rani Cumin Seeds
2 tbsp vegetable oil / 2-3 tbsp cilantro
2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp (optional) Rani Garam Masala
- Salt to taste