Rani Red Kidney Beans, Light 40lbs ~10x4lbs Bulk Pack of 10, 40 Pounds total! ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Raj Mah
Red kidney beans are commonly used in the cuisine of India, where the beans are known as rajma. Red kidney beans are used in southern Louisiana for the classic Monday Creole dish of red beans and rice. It is named for its visual resemblance in shape and color to a kidney.
- You'll LOVE our Red Kidney Beans by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 40lbs! 10pack x 4lb bags for convenient use and storage.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
Red kidney beans are commonly used in the cuisine of India, where the beans are known as Raj Mah.
Red kidney beans are used in southern Louisiana for the classic Monday Creole dish of red beans and rice. It is named for its visual resemblance in shape and color to a kidney.
Cook the kidney beans for 25- 30 min till soft. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add cumin seeds and fry till they start to change color. Add onions and saute on high till they become light brown. Add ginger, garlic paste and 1-2 tbsp water. Cover and cook for 2 min medium flame. Add all powders, 1 tbsp cilantro and tomato puree. Cover and cook for 3-4 min. On medium flame. Add enough water to get a nice sauce like consistency. Drain kidney beans and add to mixture.
- Add with salt and boil for about 10-15 min. Mix in sour cream and cilantro.
- Sprinkle garam masala and serve hot on a bed of basmati rice.
Recipe: Rani Rajmah Curry (Serving size: 4 Heat level: Mild)
Preparation Time: 20 min. / Cook Time: 45 min.
1 ½ cup Rani Red Kidney Beans
1 red onion finely chopped
4 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp Rani ginger garlic paste
½ tsp Rani Turmeric Powder / ½ tsp Rani Cumin Powder
1 tsp Rani Coriander Powder / 1 tsp Rani Chili Powder
½ tsp minced green chilies
1 tsp Rani Cumin Seeds
2 tbsp vegetable oil / 2-3 tbsp cilantro
2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp (optional) Rani Garam Masala
- Salt to taste