Rani Punjabi Wadi (Vadi) Lentil Spiced Flour Balls 7oz (200g) PET Jar ~ High Protein, All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Punjabi Vadi (Spiced Lentil Balls) Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️ 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Colors, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Dumplings.
- ❤️ Punjabi Wadi is also a great substitute for meat. Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag for freshness.
- ❤️ Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name: (Indian) Vadi, Spiced Lentil Dumpling
You'll LOVE our Punjabi Vadi (Spiced Lentil Balls) Rani Brand--Here's Why:
A Little History!...
Punjabi Wadi is also called Wadiyan, are mildly spiced, deliciously flavoured sun dried dumplings made from lentils or pulses. They can be quickly rustled up and added to any dish. The wadi are slightly friend before adding to the rice giving them a very earthly flavour.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives), Gluten Friendly, Vegan, NON-GMO, Non-ETO (not irradiated).
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Product of India
Culinary Uses of Punjabi Wadi:
- Dry roast or stir fry to make a snack, add in curries, soups, pulao, make gravies like aloo wadiyan, etc.
- Used in preparation of various dishes and curries, like Aloo Vadi, Dal Vadi etc