Rani Poha (Powa) Thick Medium-Cut (Flattened Rice) 2lb (32oz) Bulk ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | Indian Origin
Rani Poha Extra Thick Dagadi-Cut Rice flakes are prepared by flattening peeled rice. This flattened rice or pressed rice provides a light, healthy and delicious Indian snack and breakfast dish. Rice is parboiled before flattening so that poha can be consumed with very little to no cooking. These flakes of rice swell when added to liquid, whether hot or cold, as they absorb water, milk or any other liquids. Rani's thick rice flakes are very delicate and can be prepared in various ways - salted, with yogurt, or pressed into schnitzels or tikkis. It is quick to prepare and nutritious.
Rani Powa (flattened rice) - Thick is a variety of flattened rice and is suitable for making dishes like Breakfast Pohe, Kanda Pohe Poha (Chivda) is a digestible form of raw rice and is normally used to prepare snacks or light and easy fast food in a variety of Indian cuisine styles Rani is a premium quality, brand for Indian Groceries, Spices and Rice.
Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- You'll LOVE our Poha Thick Dagadi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Poha Thick Dagadi , Flattered Rice, Pressed Rice
- Alternate Names: Pawa, Powa, Flattered Rice, Flaked Rice, Beaten rice, avalakki, bajil, pauaa/paunva, poya, chuda, atukulu, aval, chiura, sira, chira, chiura, Bhojpuri, pauwa, baji, pohe, phovu.