Rani Platinum White Basmati Rice Extra Long Aged, 3lbs (48oz) ~ PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | Indian Origin
Platinum Basmati is Extra Long Basmati Rice, is grown and natured with the river water of the Himalayas. This exceptionally long Basmati Rice has a sweet flavour & aroma that is truly extraordinary. With grain length of 7.25mm, this Authentic Basmati Rice has sweet flavour and heavenly aroma that is beyond compare.
- You'll LOVE our Platinum Aromatic Basmati Rice by Rani Brand--Here's Why: 100% Natural, No preservatives & Great Health Benefits
- 🍚Aged 18-24 Months for Best Aroma. Gluten Friendly Indian Origin, Export Quality & Great Taste!
- 🍚With grain length of 7.25mm, this Authentic Basmati Rice has sweet flavour and heavenly aroma that is beyond compare made especially for Customer Satisfaction!
- 🍚Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍚Net Wt. 3lbs (48oz) 1.36kg) Product of India ~ Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar.
Basmati rice has been cultivated for thousands of years in the foothills of the Himalayas. Today, it’s a staple in many Indian dishes and is enjoyed all around the world.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
You'll LOVE our Aromatic Basmati Rice by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Export Quality Basmati Rice
Bas” in Hindi language means “aroma” and “mati” means “full of” hence the word Basmati — or “full of aroma”. Basmati rices has unique features such as extra long slender grain, lengthwise excessive elongation on cooking, soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice and pleasant aroma. It comes in white or brown varieties. It is commonly used for making royal biryanis, curries and stir-fries, and also great for side dishes but there's a lot more that you can do with Basmati rice.
- Our Basmati Rice is 7.25mm grain length and aged 18-24 months
- Sweet flavour and heavenly aroma!
- Authentic Product of India
- Available in 2 sizes: 3lbs and 4lbs
- Packed in reusable PET Jar and cloth bag