Rani Phool Makhana (Fox Nut / Popped Lotus Seed) 9.4oz (270g) PET Jar ~ Plain Raw Uncooked | ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 9.4oz (270g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Lotus Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Jumbo Phool Makhana (Fox Nut/Popped Lotus Seed) Plain Raw and Uncooked by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Snacks.
- ❤️Ideal for Vegetarians & Vegans. High in natural Protein. Packed in a no barried Plastic Jar, let us tell you how convenient that is with these snacks!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 9.4oz (270g), Product of India, Alternate Names: ⭐Foxnut, ⭐Makhana, ⭐Lotus Seeds, ⭐Gorgon Nut, ⭐Euryale Ferox
Rani Phool Makhana is fox nut it is also known as Makhana, Phool Makhana, lotus seeds, Gorgon nut, Euryale Ferox . The plant fox nut belongs to the family Nymphaeaceae. It grows in water and is found in India, Korea, China, Japan and Russia. In India, it is popularly known as makhana. This is a native Asian water plant and is mainly cultivated for its edible seeds. They look like popcorn. They are the edible seeds of lotus flower which can be roasted or fried. These are used in many dishes of India. They are also considered as very pious food and used in many rituals. Along with this they are also highly beneficial in terms of nutritional values. For geographical and climatic reason Bihar in India is the heaven for Makhana Production. Around 63% of the total Makhana production comes from Bihar.