Rani Pesi Gur (Jaggery) Indian Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g PET Jar ~ Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers | Indian Product
Product Type: Unrefined Sugar
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g
Product of India
Ingredients: Jaggery, Permitted Food Colors (Tartrazine FD&C No.5, Sunset Yellow FD&C No.6)
- You'll LOVE our Pesi (Jaggery) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️No Salt or Sugar added, Gluten Friendly, NON-GMO, No "fillers" & Great Flavor!
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Jaggery!!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g, Product of India
Rani Pesi Gur (Jaggery)
Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar
Pesi Gur is a natural palm sugar, renowned for its unique taste & texture. Great for cooking & almost a snack in itself its very tasty. Like sugar, jaggery is versatile. It can be grated or broken up, and then used as a replacement for refined sugar in any food or drink. Rani Brand brings you a wide variety of Natural Sugars from each area of the Indian Subcontinent.
- In India, it’s often mixed with foods like coconuts, peanuts and condensed milk to make traditional desserts and candies.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Packed in a no barrier PET Jar
This natural sweetener is fast replacing sugar as a healthy option. Also called “non-centrifugal sugar” or “superfood sweetener”
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- No salt or fillers
- Pesi Gur is a natural palm sugar, known for its unique taste & texture. Can be eaten as a snack.
Jaggery Rice(Indian Dessert)
· 400 gm Rani Basmati rice
· 250 gm Rani jaggery
· 4 cloves
· 4 cup water
· 3.5oz Rani Ghee
· 1 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom
· 2 tablespoon flaked almonds
To prepare this delicious dessert, first wash the rice 4-5 times and soak for about 15-20 minutes. Then put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and add water in it. Bring it to a boil and add soaked rice in it along with cloves. Let the rice cook until they are tender and firm. When the rice are cooked, drain the water properly.
· Step 2 Melt ghee and add jaggery
Now, put a saucepan on medium flame and melt ghee in it. When the ghee is hot enough, add the jaggery powder. If you do not have jaggery powder available, you can simply cut the jaggery in pieces and add it in the pan. This will take a little longer time, but will give you the same taste.
Step 3 Mix all the ingredients and cook
Step 4 Relish!
Garnish with almonds and nuts. Serve hot.