Rani Peanuts, Raw Whole With Skin (uncooked, unsalted) 40oz (2.5lbs) 1.14kg Bulk PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Fresh Product of USA ~ Spanish Grade Groundnut / Red-skin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 40oz (2.5lbs) 1.14kg
Product of USA
- 🥜Fresh! Product of USA, All Natural Spanish #1 Grade. Unsalted, Uncooked Raw Red-skin Peanuts,
- 🥜USDA Inspected and Approved, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Gluten Friendly.
- 🥜Great for making Peanut Brittle, Peanut Butter, Cooking, Boiling & Baking. Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥜Great source of Fiber, Protein and other important nutrients.
- 🥜Net Wt. 40oz (2.5lbs) 1.14kg, Alternative Name: Groundnut | Note: Product Should be Further Cooked or Processed
Raw Peanut Plant
Rani Raw Peanuts (Pink Skin)
Spanish Jumbo Variety, Grown in Texas
The peanut, also known as the groundnut, is a legume crop grown mainly for its edible seeds. It is widely grown in the tropics and subtropics, being important to both small and large commercial producers. A typically among legume crop plants, peanut pods develop underground (geocarpy) rather than above ground. With this characteristic in mind, the botanist Carl Linnaeus named the species hypogaea, which means "under the earth".
- 100% Natural, No Preservatives.
- USDA Inspected and Approved Peanuts
- Vegan, NON-GMO
- Freshest product, purchased direct from American farmers.
- Also makes an ideal meal for wildlife! Squirrels & Birds love this nutritional meal..
- Great for for making Peanut Brittle, Peanut Butter, cooking, boiling & baking.
- NOTE: Product should be further cooked or processed.
Raw at its best!
One cup of raw peanuts contains approximately 828 calories, 72 grams of fat, 37 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 12 grams of fiber and 10 grams of saturated fat. These numbers constitute 110 percent of the daily value of fat, 73 percent of protein, 50 percent of saturated fat, 19 percent of fiber and 8 percent of carbohydrates. Raw peanuts have a negligible amount of sodium and are cholesterol free. Raw peanuts' low carbohydrate-to-protein ratio makes them a good snack choice.
- Great source of Fiber and Protein, unsalted
- 100% Raw, uncooked, unsalted
- Spanish Grade Large
- Alternative Name: Groundnut