Rani Paprika (Deggi Mirch) Spice Powder, Ground 25 Pound (400 Ounce) 11.36kg ~ Bulk Box ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Paprika A Little History!
Paprika, like all capsicums are native to the Americas. This spice is intimately associated with Hungarian cuisine. Paprika is often used as a garnish, sprinkled over eggs, hors'd ourves , and salads. Because paprika chili is seedless, paprika adds sweetness and color to dishes without adding heat. In India, it is a main ingredient in tandoori masala, which gives tandoori chicken its distinct color.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Product of India (Also at times can be product of Spain)
Alternative Name (Indian) Deggi Mirch
- You'll LOVE our Paprika by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a Carton Box, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 25 Pound (400 Ounce) 11.36kg , Alternative Name (Indian) Deggi Mirch