Rani Pappadums (Indian Lentil Wafer) Garlic Papad 7 ounce Approximately 15pc, 7 inches ~ All Natural, Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Black Matpe Bean Flour (Urid), Cumin (Jeera), Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Asafoetida, Vegetable Oil.
- You'll LOVE our Plain Pappadums (Papad) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️ Healthy: Fat Free, Gluten Friendly, High in Protein, Vegan, CHOLESTEROL-Free
- ❤️️ 100% Natural, NON-GMO, No MSG, No Preservatives
- ★ Great Flavor, cooks very easy in the microwave or open flame, literally in seconds. Package has cooking instructions & good for storage
- ★ Restaurant Quality (extra large size 7"), this is the same product found in finer Indian Restaurants as an appetizer
Ever wonder what they serve in Indian Restaurants?
Wonder no more! Pappadums are the most commonly served appetizer at Indian Restaurants, usually served with Mango Chutney, Tamarind Chutney & Coriander Chutney as accompaniments.
You'll LOVE our Plain Pappadums (Papad) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Indian Lentil Wafers
Pappadums are thin Lentil Chips and are probably the most commonly eaten Indian foods around the world. Rani Papad are made to a traditional Indian recipe and are sun dried to preserve the flavors. They are ideal when served with Rani Brand Chutney’s and Pickles, either as a starter, snack or main meal accompaniment
Since Papad are essentially lentil flour, they are naturally high in protein. The real good news? If you roast or microwave them, they do not have any added fat either!
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Naturally High in Protein!
- Fat Free
Best Enjoyed with Rani Chutney's...
They are ideal when served with Rani Brand Chutney’s and Pickles, either as a starter, snack or main meal accompaniment. Try the following as best pairing for any Rani Brand Pappadums:
- Rani Dates & Tamarind Sauce
- Rani Mint Sauce
- Rani Coriander Chutney
- Rani Bengal Spice Chutney (Or any of your favorite flavors, this one is just our favorite, shhhh don't tell anyone!)