Rani Pani Puri Coins 32oz (2lbs) 907g, Bulk Pack 330-335 Coins ~ Uncooked, Microwaveable wheat and Semolina Coins ~ All Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO
Product Type: Snacks
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz) 907g
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Semolina, Maize Starch, Corn Flour, Potato, Salt , Palm Oil and Turmeric
- You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Coins (Indian Water Balls) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️330-335 Pani Puri Coins, Also known as Indian Spicy Water Balls.
- ❤️Ready in Minutes- Fry or Microwave , Pour Spicy water and Enjoy it
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz) 907g, Authentic Product of India
You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Coins by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Spicy and Crunchy Indian Snack
Panipuri (pānīpūrī ) or Fuchka (Phuchka ) or Gupchup or Golgappa is a type of snack that originated in the Indian subcontinent, and is one of the most common street foods in India and Bangladesh. A wide variety of pani puri options are available to you. As a result, pani puri today has almost a dozen different names that changes from region to region.
- One of the most common and popular indian street food recipe.
- Ready in minutes - Fry or Microwaved, pour spicy water and enjoy it!
- Pani Puri Coins 2lbs Contains Approx 330-335 Coins.
- Authentic Product of India
Pani Puri Coins are hollow that allows you to make a hole on top and fill it with varieties of stuffing like potato, sprouted moong beans, boiled chickpeas, etc., top with sweet and spicy chutneys to make tongue tickling chaats.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)