Rani Nutmeg (Jaiphul) Whole Spice, 21-23 Pieces, 3.5oz (100g) ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Nutmeg WholeA Little History! Native to the Moluccas, nutmeg is also cultivated in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, India and the West Indies. The nutmeg tree produces a peach colored fruit that contains the nutmeg seed at its center. Available both whole and ground, nutmeg has a pleasing aroma with a bitter sweet flavor. In India, nutmeg is used in meat, rice and desert dishes. It is also a vital ingredient in garam masala, curry powder and tea masala spice blends. Product Type: Seeds Whole Packaging: Plastic Bag Net Wt. Net Wt. 3.5oz (100gms) Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Jaiphul
- You'll LOVE our Nutmeg Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3.5oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Jaiphul Whole.