Rani Nutmeg (Jaiphul) Ground Powder Spice 16oz (1lb) 454g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product Type: Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 16oz (1lb) 454g
Ingredients: Ground Nutmeg
- You'll LOVE our Nutmeg Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt.16oz (1lb) 454g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Jaiphul Whole.
Nutmeg A Little History! Native to the Moluccas, nutmeg is also cultivated in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, India and the West Indies. The nutmeg tree produces a peach colored fruit that contains the nutmeg seed at its center. Available both whole and ground, nutmeg has a pleasing aroma with a bitter sweet flavor. In India, nutmeg is used in meat, rice and desert dishes. It is also a vital ingredient in garam masala, curry powder and tea masala spice blends.