Rani Mustard Seeds 200g (7oz) Crushed Coarse, All Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Mustard SeedA Little History!
Although very similar in appearance, Indian brown mustard has a different flavor than its Mediterranean counterpart from which it originated. It was one the few affordable spices in Europe during the Middle Ages. In Indian cuisine, mustard seeds are toasted in oil before they are added to the dish. Powdered mustard acts as an emulsifier in the preparation of condiment, and salad dressings. Mustard has a strong pungent flavor, and unlike any other spice it has virtually no aroma.
Product Type: Seed Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 20oz (567gms)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Rai
- You'll LOVE our Mustard Seed by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Rai