Rani Mustard Oil (Kachi Ghani) 16.9 Ounce (500ml) NON-GMO | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | 100% Natural
Rani 100% Pure Mustard Oil Although very similar in appearance, Indian mustard has a different flavor than its Mediterranean counterpart from which it originated. It was one the few affordable spices in Europe during the Middle Ages. In Indian cuisine, mustard seeds are toasted in oil before they are added to the dish. Mustard oil has many uses, from cooking to massage oils. Mustard has a strong pungent flavor, and unlike any other spice it has virtually no aroma.
Net Wt. 16.9 Ounce (500ml)
Product of India
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Product Type: Cooking Oil
100% Pure Mustard Oil
- You'll LOVE our 100% Pure Mustard Oil by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Friendly & Vegan.
- ❤️️SKIN CARE & HAIR - Apply our mustard oil to roots and ends of hair for a conditioning hair treatment. Use weekly for radiant looking hair!
- ❤️️COOKING - Use mustard oil in smoothies, stews, soups and more for its natural tropical flavor and aroma. Adds a tasty and exotic element to recipes! naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), Mustard oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing.
- ❤️️MASSAGE USE - mustard is also commonly used for massage purposes.