Rani Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans Without Skin) Lentils Indian 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg x Pack of 5 (Total 40lbs) Bulk ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product Type: Dal
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 8lb (128oz) Pack of 5 (Total 40lbs)
Product of India
Ingredients: Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin)
- You'll LOVE our Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥘100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits,Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- 🥘Also known as Moong Dal Split Yellow, Moong Dal is made up of dried lentils that are split in half and de-husked. With a naturally soft texture and sweet flavor, Moong Dal has a fast cooking time, absorbs the flavors of spices and seasonings and is easy to digest
- 🥘Rani is a USA based company providing Indian products for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥘Net Wt. 8lb (128oz) Pack of 5 (Total 40lbs), Alternate Names: Yellow Moong Dal, Mung Dal, Dhal Washed
You'll LOVE our Moong Dal by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Split Moong Beans without Skin
Moong dal is one of the most widely used lentils in Indian cuisine, also known as yellow moong lentils. These beans have a slightly sweet taste and are sold fresh, as sprouts or as dried beans. Mung beans are incredibly versatile and typically eaten in salads, soups and stir-fries. It is often eaten as a breakfast dish in southern India along with rice porridge.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Packed in a no barrier Poly Bag
- Moong Dal is rich in protein and a staple food in India and main source of protein for vegetarians