Rani Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans Without Skin) Lentils Indian 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product Type: Lentils
Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin)
- You'll LOVE our Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥘100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits,Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- 🥘Also known as Moong Dal Split Yellow, Moong Dal is made up of dried lentils that are split in half and de-husked. With a naturally soft texture and sweet flavor, Moong Dal has a fast cooking time, absorbs the flavors of spices and seasonings and is easy to digest
- 🥘Rani is a USA based company providing Indian products for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥘Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg, Alternate Names: Yellow Moong Dal, Mung Dal, Dhal Washed
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Packed in a no barrier Poly Bag
You'll LOVE our Masoor Dal by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Indian Split Red Lentils
Masoor dal is an important part of the diet in many parts of the world, especially in the Indian subcontinent, which has a large vegetarian population. It is basically split lentil without skin and is red in colour. It does not need soaking prior to cooking as it is a soft dal and cooks quickly. When cooked, masoor dal turns a soft golden colour and has a pleasant earthy flavour.
- Can be combined with rice to prepare Khichdi.
- One of the most versatile, healthy, filling, and delicious meals.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
Soak dal for one hour. Drain and put in pot with water, salt and chili powder. Cook 20 minutes or until dal is soft. In a separate pan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook till light brown. Add cumin seeds. Cook two minutes. Add chili and turmeric. Cook 3 minutes. Add dal and stir. Add garam masala and let cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot with Rani Basmati Rice
Rani Masoor Dal (Spiced Red Lentils), Serves 6, Heat Level: Mild
Preparation Time: 1hr., 15min. / Cook Time: 30 min.
1 cup Rani Masoor Dal
3 cups water
4 tbls vegetable oil
1 green chili, chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tsp. Rani Chili Powder
½ tsp. Rani Turmeric Ground
1 tsp. Rani Garam Masala
¾ tsp Rani Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste