Rani Chat Masala (14 Spice Blend) Tangy Indian Seasoning 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural, No MSG! | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Chat Masala is a flavorful seasoning blend used in fruit and vegetable snack dishes. In the West, this seasoning most commonly used in Indian restaurants for the topping of onions, chilies & salads. In India, Chat Masala is often is sprinkled on dishes all kinds of savory dishes, paneer (Indian Cheese) and meats. Its used like salt and pepper.
- You'll LOVE our Chat Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Ever wonder what they sprinkle on onions, tomatoes, cucumbers in Indian Food? Here it is! Goes great on fruit, salads, cheeses, onions to liven them up, sprinkle them on like salt!
- No MSG! Authentic 14 Spice Blend Chat Masala (unlike many others who use only 6-7 spices to keep costs down). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production)
- Product of India