Rani Mango Pulp Puree (Makes Mango Lassi Shakes) Alphonso Sweetened 30oz (1.875lbs) 850g Pack of 2 ~ Kosher | All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan | No colors | Gluten Friendly | Indian Origin
Net Wt. 30oz (1.875lbs) 850g x Pack of 2
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Alphonso Mango Pulp Puree Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥭KOSHER! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, No Colors... no nonsense! Vegan, Gluten Friendly.
- 🥭Great Natural Taste comes from using Alphonso variety Indian Mangoes, one of a kind taste.
- 🥭This is what all Indian Restaurants use to make Mango Lassi (Shake) easy to follow recipe on each can.
- 🥭Net Wt. 30oz (1.875lbs) 850g x Pack of 2 = Net Wt. 60oz (3.75lbs) 1.7kg. Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
You'll LOVE our Mango Pulp Puree Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Puree made from sweet Indian Alphonso mangoes!
Alphonso Mango Pulp Puree is made of the highest quality Alphonso variety mangoes grown in the Gujarat Region of India. Known for its amazing taste, aroma & beautiful color. Our canned mango pulp (puree) is known for its consistent delicious taste.
It is what most restaurants use to make their mango lassi (shake) and now you can make this at home with some easy to follow recipe which is on the can.
- Kosher, 100% Natural, Vegan, and Gluten Friendly.
- Non-GMO, No Preservatives, No Colors... no nonsense!
- Alphonso Mango has plenty of vitamins and minerals that ensure good health.
What is Mango Pulp?
Mango pulp is the inner fleshy yellow, sweet part of the mango. Pulp of mango can be easily extracted by peeling any variety of mango and then crushing it. In order to extract mango pulp, crush using your hands or put the pieces in a mixer or food processor and blend to a pulp.
Culinary Use of Alphonso Mango Pulp:
- It is widely used in preparing juices, drinks, nectars etc.
- Can be used as a base in preparation of various jams and marmalades.
- Use Alphonso mango pulp in a classic Indian mango lassi – a chilled yoghurt drink seasoned with a pinch of ground cardamom.