Rani Madras Curry Cooking Spice Paste 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Madras Curry Paste by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now in GLASS JAR! 100% Natural (No Colors), Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Curry vegetables or our favorite Madras Curry!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Madras Curry Paste A Little History!
The British invented curry! Well maybe just the word, curry is actually Kari in India and was introduced to the world by the British East India Trading Co. in the mid 17th century, good thing they did because you probably wouldn't be reading this if they didn't! Madras refers to this southern region in India, the main spice growing region of Kerala. Where they like it hot, and this paste is for those who like it a little hotter than others!
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
INGREDIENTS: Water, Ground Spices [Coriander, Paprika, Cardamom, Cumin, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Ginger] Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Maize Flour, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Tamarind, Mustard Powder, Crushed Red Chili, Garlic Powder, Black Mustard Seeds