Rani Mace Whole (Javathri), Spice 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Mace Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Poly Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3.5oz (100gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Javathri
Mace is often used in spice blends for flavoring meat dishes, stews, curries, savory sauces, homemade pickles, and is a common ingredient in Indian cuisine. The flavor can become bitter if it's cooked too long, so it's best to add mace toward the end of cooking as a finishing spice.
You'll LOVE our Mace Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Myristica fragrans of the family Myristicaceae
Native to the Spice Islands (Moluccas), mace grows on the same tall tropical tree that produces nutmeg. The tree produces a pale yellow peach like fruit, once split open reveals a black nut wrapped in a bright red net called the aril web. When dried, the aril (mace) takes on an orange yellow color and can be purchased either ground or whole. Mace adds its warm aroma and flavor to garam masala blend and is a common ingredient in rich Moghul style dishes.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Javatri (Hindi)