Rani Mace Whole (Javathri), Spice 1.75oz (50g) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Mace Whole Native to the Spice Islands (Moluccas), mace grows on the same tall tropical tree that produces nutmeg. The tree produces a pale yellow peach like fruit, once split open reveals a black nut wrapped in a bright red net called the aril web. When dried, the aril (mace) takes on an orange yellow color and can be purchased either ground or whole. Mace adds its warm aroma and flavor to garam masala blend and is a common ingredient in rich Moghul style dishes.Have not Cooked with it before? RECIPE: Spiced Banana
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4
Ice Cream 4 ripe bananas 1 oz butter 1 tsp. Rani Cinnamon Ground â..." cup rum 3 tbsp. honey 2 pieces Rani Mace Whole ¼ cup chopped walnuts 1 pint vanilla ice cream Arrange one scoop of vanilla ice cream into individual desert dishes. Cut bananas into thick pieces. In fry pan, melt butter on low heat and sauté bananas until soft. Lift out bananas and distribute pieces on ice cream. Add cinnamon, mace, rum, walnuts and honey into pan and sauté with remaining butter for 2 minutes. Remove mace pieces. Pour over bananas and ice cream.
Product Type: Whole, 100% recleaned
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Javatri
Ingredients: Mace Whole
- You'll LOVE our Mace by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Javatri (Hindi)