Rani Mace Ground (Javathri) Powder 16oz (454g) 1 Pound, PET jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
A Little History!
Native to the Spice Islands (Moluccas), mace grows on the same tall tropical tree that produces nutmeg. The tree produces a pale yellow peach like fruit, once split open reveals a black nut wrapped in a bright red net called the aril web. When dried, the aril (mace) takes on an orange yellow color and can be purchased either ground or whole. Mace adds its warm aroma and flavor to garam masala blend and is a common ingredient in rich Moghul style dishes.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 2.5oz (70gms)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Javathri Ground
- You'll LOVE our Mace Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 16oz (454g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Javathri Ground.