Rani Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) Ground Indian Spice 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Though originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chilli powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Rani Kashmiri Chilli is very mild, the seeds are removed to further reduce heat, registering at 12,000-15,000 SHU on the head index (comparing to cayenne & extra hot which is 50,000-100,000 SHU). While lower in heat, the chilli taste & beautiful color are well preserved.
- You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, low heat) Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Kashmiri Chilli is known for its outstanding color and VERY mild heat characteristics, ours are further reduced by removing the seeds before grinding.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 12,000-15,000 SHU Heat Level, Net Wt. 7oz (200g). Product of India Alternate Name (Indian) Deggi Mirchi Ground
Health Benefits of Chillies:
We all love the taste & heat of Chillies, but did you know that they are good for you too?
- Helps flush toxins from your body.
- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Strong anti-oxidant properties helps the body fight infections & Stay Healthy