Rani Kashmiri Chilli (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) Whole Indian Spice 5oz (141g) PET Jar ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chilli Whole (Deggi Mirch, low heat) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Kashmiri Chilli is known for its outstanding color and VERY mild heat characteristics, ours are further reduced by removing the seeds before grinding.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️12,000-15,000 SHU Heat Level, Product of India, Alternate Name (Indian) Whole Deggi Mirchi
Health Benefits of Chillies:
We all love the taste & heat of Chillies, but did you know that they are good for you too?
- Helps flush toxins from your body.
- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Strong anti-oxidant properties helps the body fight infections & Stay Healthy
You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chili Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Low Heat 18,000 - 22,000 SHU
Originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Chilli can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. Chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Our Kashmiri Variety has a bright red color, gives you chilli flavor without the extreme heat, ideal for the mild palette.
- Great Color & Chilli Flavor without the extreme heat!
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO.
- No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Hot Mirchi Ground