Rani Kalonji (Black Seed, Nigella Sativa, Black Cumin) Seeds 14oz (400g) All Natural ~ Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
PRODUCT INFORMATION Indigenous to Western Asia, Southern Europe and the Middle East, nigell is most widely cultivated in India. Often refereed to as onion seeds, kalongi is both nutty and slightly bitter in flavor. The whole seeds are used in pulses, vegetables, chutneys and naan breads, often dry roasted before being added to a dish. RECIPE: Tomato Curry Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Serving size: 4 Heat level: Medium 14oz can tomatoes 1 tsp chopped ginger 2 cloves garlic chopped 1 tsp. Rani Chili Powder 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp Rani Coriander powder tsp Rani Cumin Powder 4 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil tsp. Rani Kalongi (onion) seeds tsp. Rani Mustard Seeds tsp. Rani Fenugreek seeds 3 dried red chillies 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice 3 hard boiled eggs In a large mixing bowel add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chili powder, salt coriander, cumin and blend. In sauce pan heat oil and add kalongi, mustard, fenugreek seeds, stir fry for 1 minute. Add tomato mixture to saut pan and stir fry for about 3 minutes and reduce heat, cover and cook for 7-10min. Stir frequently. Remove from heat. Cut hard boiled eggs into quarters. Add eggs and lemon juice to sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Net Wt. 14oz (400gms) Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Nigella Seeds Packaging: Poly Bag Product Type: Seeds Ingredients: Kalonji Seeds.
- You'll LOVE our Kalonji (Nigella) Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Additives or Colors, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400gm), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Nigella, Kalongi (Hindi)