Rani Idly Rava (Parboiled Cream of Rice) 2lbs (32oz) 2 Pound ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Rani Idly Rava (Rawa)This coarse, granule flour is made from ground parboiled rice. It is most commonly used in South Indian delicacies suce as idlis. Parboiled Idli Rawa cooks faster than raw Idli Rawa since the rice has already been partially cooked.
To Make the Idli Batter: For every three cups of Idli Rava, you have to used one cup of Rani Urid Dal washed. Soak the idli rava and urid dal separately for about 6 hours. Only the urid dal has to be ground to a smooth paste and the soaked idli rava is mixed with this paste. Add salt and mix. Leave the batter to ferment overnight. Use this batter to steam your idlis in a pressure cooker for soft and fluffy idlis every time!
- You'll LOVE our Idli Rava by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names:Rice
- Used to make Idli Batter & Idli's